mapserver error

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Thu Jan 17 20:36:38 EST 2008

     - Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lee Keel
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:24 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] mapserver error

Steve,
I can't get shp2img to work.  It throws an error for "shared connection
not available".  I have tried this with 2 different bounding boxes (one
that works and one that doesn't) and I get the same results.  Any
suggestions on this?

This is an IIS only solution.  Their sys admins have something serious
against Apache...  For some reason.  My guess is lack of knowledge.

-LK