AGG/PNG driver

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at YAHOO.ES
Fri Jan 18 09:41:54 EST 2008

Hi to all,

I have configured in my mapfile an output format in this way:

            OUTPUTFORMAT

                        NAME "agg/png24"

                        MIMETYPE "image/png; mode=24bit"

                        DRIVER "AGG/PNG"

                        EXTENSION "png"

            END

But, when I try to use it, I receive the following error:

OUTPUTFORMAT clause references driver AGG/PNG
, but this driver isn't configured

Well, the question is evident: what I have to do to configure this driver???

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am using Mapserver 4.10.1 running over Windows XP.

Hans Castorp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:59