Plate Carre with latitude shift

Espen Isaksen espen.isaksen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 18 11:17:21 EST 2008

Hi!

Sorry for not answering this for a day or so. First of all thanks to
Ed and Frank for helping me out on this one!

What you explain is what I figured happened. But I still do not quite
understand why proj cannot transform my coordinates to the new system
with the latitude shifted. I have read one similar e-mail on this list
from 2005(although I cannot find it now) which asked the same
question.

Espen