TYPE truetype

The Bun rosario.carbone at IPL.COM
Tue Jan 22 04:05:14 EST 2008

> Nolte, Tim wrote:
>
> OK, I just reread your post and noticed that you are talking about a
> POINT here and not a line. My code is for a line, sorry.

Hi Tim thank you for your help, my layer is actually a POINT one.
The layer is one that comes from Ordnance Survey which is the Britain's
nationla mapping agency, it is part of a topographic GML that contains other
layers, I am quite confused as I am not sure 1--% this is the right label
layer
for bulding numbers, road names, parks names etc, but I can see them.
My feelinf is that probably the same POINT layer may be seen in a different
way
from MapServer I read somewhere that a layer type like ANNOTATION may be
used as far as you have an angle column which I have though I have values in
the column
quite weird, for example: 1977, 2814 etc. Anyway I have seen people using
LABELANGLEITEM
do you know anything like that?

Regards
Rosario