annotation styleitem auto and mapinfo files with php_mapscript

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 22 07:21:14 EST 2008

Hi,

You should perhaps ensure this label is actually fetched from the data
source, by specifying it in LABELITEM for example.
In case the problem still arise then you can file a ticket to get it fixed.

Best regards,

Tamas