[mapserver-users] Mapscript whichshapes attribute query

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jul 3 10:00:19 EDT 2008

No, just setting the filter in the mapfile should suffice. Do you have a code snippet?

Steve

>>> "J.J. Schlafley" <jjschlafley at yahoo.com> 07/03/08 8:51 AM >>>
If I have a FILTER and FILTERITEM set in my map file for a layer....when I call a whichshapes on that layer I get zero shapes.  Comparatively, if I run a map draw, the FILTER works correctly and draws the shapes that meet the criteria.  Do I need to use mapscript to set the filter or something? Thanks