[mapserver-users] WMS raster display,getfeatureinfo from vector layer

percy percyd at pdx.edu
Thu Jul 10 19:42:41 EDT 2008

thanks, nice idea. I tried it, and that did not work...

relevant mapfile section:

LAYER
	NAME "Geologic_Map_Of_North_America"
	TYPE RASTER
	STATUS ON
	data "/vol/www/ngmdb/htdocs/GMNA_INDEX_tiled.tif"
	maxscale 10000000
	MINSCALE 500000
Metadata
"WMS_TITLE" "Geologic Map Of North America"
"WMS_SRS" "epsg:4326"
END # metadata
END #layer
LAYER
	NAME "Geologic_Map_Of_North_America"
	TYPE query
	STATUS On
	data GMNA_S_OneGeo
	TOLERANCE 0
	TOLERANCEUNITS pixels
	TRANSFORM TRUE
	DUMP TRUE
	HEADER "templates/GMNA_query_header.html"
	TEMPLATE "templates/GMNA_query_body.html"
	FOOTER "templates/GMNA_query_footer.html"
Metadata
"WMS_TITLE" "Geologic Map Of North America"
"WMS_SRS" "epsg:4326"
GML_INCLUDE_ITEMS
"DisplayNam,OneGeology,Lithologic,GeologicAg,AgeMin,AgeMax,AgeMetadat"
WMS_INCLUDE_ITEMS

--
David Percy
Geospatial Data Manager