[mapserver-users] legend and layer opacity

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Jul 11 16:16:27 EDT 2008

I think your stuck. I consider this a bug (probably) so if you'd be so kind as to file a ticket
we can take a look for the 5.4 release or perhaps earlier depending on how difficult the
solution is. One work around, although not a great one, would be do develop the image
to use for a given layer or class outside of mapserver and use the KEYIMAGE class property
to reference it instead of generating one.

Steve

<e750b12e0807100702x2f285420h72268b86d947e5c4 at mail.gmail.com>, "Michael Schulz"