[mapserver-users] Trouble with a Share Point Portal. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Roppola, Antti - BRS Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Wed Jul 16 21:00:13 EDT 2008

Hi all,

For Java bindings (about a year ago), we found that using a current
version of SWIG to re-build the pre-canned SWIG interface gave a
better result. Before this we has issues with SWIG doing things like
flattening structs.

We identified and solved the problem by intercepting and inspecting
the map objects that threw the exception to ensure they contained
what the API said they ought to contain.

Cheers,

Antti