AW: [mapserver-users] Again: Some Problems with WMS-GetLegendGraphic using aggand pixmaps

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Thu Jul 24 10:34:51 EDT 2008

Hi, Thomas,

yes I think it is a scaling problem. I have generatd a ticket and assigned it to you (#2715).

thanks
Herbert Schoenhammer