[mapserver-users] svg format

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Mon Jun 2 04:01:06 EDT 2008

Hi Valerio,

MapServer can use SVG as an output format (see
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/svg-howto), but not as an input
format for which it needs standard GIS formats like shapefile, MapInfo
files, PostGIS database, TIF...
for vector formats see :
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/vector_data/
for raster formats, you have gdal page here :
http://www.gdal.org/formats_list.html

Guillaume