[mapserver-users] ms4w 2.1 and Apache mod_rewrite

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:14:03 EDT 2008

Hi list.

I'm trying to use mod_rewrite in my ms4w 2.1 package. I tried almost
everything I have found on Internet (uncommenting the Loadmodule line in
httpd.conf, check for ClearModuleList directive, modify the <Directory />
Options, etc.) but still can't get it working. I'm starting to think that
there may be another problem with that module in ms4w 2.1 package but I
can't find any solution at all. Does anyone get this module working in
Apache of ms4w 2.1 package? I know there is a newer version of ms4w package
but I was trying to keep the older version of ms4w.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.