[mapserver-users] mode=legend

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 4 15:08:09 EDT 2008

Léveillé wrote:
> The problem is that the (temporary) images (icons) produced by MapServer
> for the legend are slightly cut at the top and bottom.
> For example, the result of a GetLegendGraphic call returned the following :
[...]
> While images obtained in CGI mode (_mode=legend_) are :
[...]
> QUESTION 1 : What explains this difference ?

The code that generates the image samples doesn't seem to take the line
tickness into account, resulting in the samples being cut a little bit.
I have filed a ticket and will try to get to it for the next releass:

> QUESTION 2 : How can I specify the AGG image format in CGI mode ?

Just setting 'IMAGETYPE AGGPNG24' in the mapfile does the trick for me.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/