[MAPSERVER-USERS] Direction on road using ARROW Image

Ila ila.engg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 06:21:16 EDT 2008

Hello readers,

     As I am working on GIS application & new to it, so please forgive me
for my noob questions. I want to show the direction on oneway road using any
arrow image, not through using arrow character. I have successfully
implemented the road direction using ARROW Character, but I want to
implement the same using ARROW image in my application. So, is there any way
to implement it? Please provide me some example for my better understanding.
I would be very thankful for your suggestions/thoughts.