[mapserver-users] SLD implementation - fill-opacity

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Jun 6 08:56:56 EDT 2008

I am quite sure this is because back then Mapserver only supported
layer-level transparency, and not style-level transparency.

With the new addition of style-level transparency in trunk, it should
become possible to implement this now AFAICT. Maybe open up an enhancement
ticket for this?

Best regards,
Bart