VS: [mapserver-users] Cannot display raster: MapServer shows whiterectangle instead of the raster.

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 21:44:21 EDT 2008

YES! You are correct, it is indeed a STATUS ON phenomena. I changed to STATUS DEFAULT and now mapserver can show the map.

Thank you! :-)

I wonder though; with vector data, I never have any problem of displaying it with STATUS ON. Why does it become problematic with raster data? Just wonder.

Thanks again,
-Kresh