[mapserver-users] mapserver wms: srs problem

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:14:34 EDT 2008

Will do.  Here it is below:
MAP
# http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\ol\wms.map&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
# http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\ol\wms.map&mode=map

    ################
    # Map attributes
    ################
  IMAGETYPE   PNG
  EXTENT      184056.505 4809728.25 767381.245 5478975.75
  SIZE        660 495
  IMAGECOLOR  255 255 255
  FONTSET     "C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/fonts/fonts.list"

  PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:4326"
  END

    ####################
    # Web settings
    ####################
  WEB
    IMAGEPATH   "C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/tmp/"
    IMAGEURL    "/tmp/"
    METADATA
        "wms_title"           "WMS Demo Server"
        "wms_onlineresource"
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?center=45,-95&zoom=6"
#        "wms_srs"             "EPSG:4269 EPSG:4326"
#        "wms_srs"             "EPSG:26915"
        "wms_srs"             "EPSG:4326 EPSG:26915"
    END
  END

    ####################
    # State
    # Background shows through missing precincts to show where no
votes will be coming from
    ####################
  LAYER
    NAME              "state"
    PROJECTION
        "init=epsg:4326"
    END
    METADATA
        "wms_title"   "state"
#        "wms_srs"     "EPSG:26915"
#        "wms_srs"     "EPSG:4326"
        "wms_format" "image/png"
    END
    CONNECTIONTYPE    postgis
    CONNECTION        "user=postgres dbname=gisvote password=postgres"
    DATA              "the_geom from shp_state"
    STATUS            default
    TYPE              polygon

    CLASS
      NAME            "state"