[MAPSERVER-USERS] mapObject serialization in C# (variant)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:57:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

MapServer currently doesn`t support any other persitence
representation than the mapfiles. There have been some initial plans
related to an XML format in this list, but no one had any motivation
to implement that.
So I think the best what you can do at the moment is to use reflection
to access the properties along with some other members of the objects
and serialize the values manually.

Best regards,

Tamas