Antwort: [mapserver-users] sde query and EXPRESSION error in sde

d.stockhaus at srhh.de d.stockhaus at srhh.de
Wed Jun 11 03:39:50 EDT 2008

Hi Ludger,

to query a Point Layer from SDE you need tolerance and Dump true in your
Layerdefinition.

    TOLERANCE 3
    TOLERANCEUNITS PIXELS
    DUMP TRUE

maybe that is the problem.

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Detlef Stockhaus

Zentraler Service / IT
Anwendungsentwicklung

Telefon: 040 - 2576 1561
Fax: 040 - 2576 1500
Mobil: 0162 - 288 1561

STADTREINIGUNG HAMBURG
ENTSORGUNGSFACHBETRIEB, zertifiziert für das
Einsammeln, Befördern, Lagern, Behandeln von
Abfällen zur Verwertung und Beseitigung.

Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts, Bullerdeich 19, 20537 Hamburg
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Staatsrat Christian Maaß
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Rüdiger Siechau, Werner Kehren

Tipps, Termine und Dienstleistungen
rund um die Abfallentsorgung in Hamburg finden Sie auch unter
http://www.stadtreinigung-hh.de

Informationen der Stadtreinigung Hamburg erhalten Sie stets
aktuell durch den E-Mail-Newsletter. Anmeldung über:
http://www.srhh.de/srhh/servlet/NewsletterLogonServlet.do

"Steffens, Ludger" <Ludger.Steffens at t-mobile.de>
Gesendet von: mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
10.06.2008 15:05

An
<mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Kopie

Thema
[mapserver-users] sde query and  EXPRESSION error in sde

Hi,

We have to draw and query a map which is based on an arcsde database.

Case 1:
I want to query an object, which is of type point. The objects are in an

arcsde geodata-server, which I connect with the following statement:

CONNECTION "xxx.dcnv.xxx.de,port:5151,sde,xxx,xxx"
CONNECTIONTYPE SDE
DATA "xxx.xTS,SHAPE,SDE.DEFAULT"

As a result I get the following error:

SE_stream_fetch_row(): Invalid parameter value passed to function. (-66)

There is a great number of points which I do have to query, and there
are also
cases (points) , which might have a NULL-field within the list of
attributs
for a specific point.

If I query objects which are polygon type everything is fine, i.e. I
don't get
any errors.

Case 2:
I want to draw another layer based on the same connection statement,
i.e. also
point object  in an arcsde database. The attribut are of type
SE_INT32. When I issue an EXPRESSION statement , i.e.
EXPRESSION  ([WINKEL] > 0 ),
mapserver complains this with the error message

msyyparse(): Expression parser error. syntax error
msEvalExpression: Expression parser error. Failed to parse expression:
<null>
> 0

What do I do wrong?
Or, is there an error in the sde database?
Mapserver was build including arcsde library sdeexe92 and use the
configure
statement " --with-sde-version=92"

I really would appreciate any ideas in solving these errors.

Ludger

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Jiri
Dvorjancansky, Dr. Peter Korner, Gunther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kubler,
Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328