[mapserver-users] RE: WMS Client setup not sending any requests

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Jun 11 06:57:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

I took some lines of a working mapfile for cascading WMS. These extents are covering the whole Finland. If you make a request with pure &mode=map map level extents are used as bounding box.  By setting also the bounding box in request you will have much better control on what is happening.

I would be nice to hear about what solution you will find for basic authentication.  I should be using the same WMS service as you.

-Jukka-

 EXTENT 3009960.000 6630040.000 3749960.000 7850040.000

WEB
    IMAGEPATH "d:/ms4w/apps/data"
    METADATA
      "wms_title"    "WMS-server"