[mapserver-users] One-to-many join

Wim Blanken w.blanken at geon.nl
Thu Jun 12 10:08:44 EDT 2008

HI Berend,

Just checked my installation and with 5.0.2 it also Works here now.

Maybe something changed from 5.0.1 to 5.0.2. Anyway glad to have it working
now so i can remove my 4.x parallel installation that I used to bypass this
problem.

By the way are you going to the Opensource GIS seminar next week (17 june)
in Delft?

Best regards,

Wim Blanken

  _____