[mapserver-users] Show only one POI on the map

valerio vianello valerio.vianello at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 13 06:48:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a map with some point of interest on top of it, these POIs are divided in three categories. In the map file I used three layers, one for each category and I could decide which kind of POIs shown on the map using the layers variable from the template file. But if I want to show only one POI on the map  what I have to do ?

any suggestion ?

thanks
Valerio