[mapserver-users] Layer->Transform

Kenne, Bryon K. BKenne at iso.com
Mon Jun 16 13:36:24 EDT 2008

Hopefully a quick question:

If I set Transform to False, the result is the png (or tif) graphic is
drawn in the upper left, as you would expect.  How do I get it to draw
in the lower left?  I have attempted "false ll", "ll"...can't seem to
get it to work.  The graphic just disappears or the mapfile has parse
error.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Sincerely,

Bryon Kenne

ISO - Risk Decision Services
545 Washington Blvd. (18-12), Jersey City, NJ 07710-1686
* (201) 469-2525; FAX (201) 469-4123
* mailto:bkenne at iso.com <mailto:bkenne at iso.com>
Visit our web site at http://www.iso.com <http://www.iso.com/>

This email is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient please disregard, and do not use the information for any purpose.