[mapserver-users] Show only one POI on the map

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 06:42:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you use MapScript you probably use the object model (by creating
mapObj at first) and assign values to object properties instead of
using the run-time substitution. You should probably use custom
parameters in the request URLs to communicate between the server and
the client side.

Best regards,

Tamas