SV: [mapserver-users] to large files? or

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 17 09:00:06 EDT 2008

I would follow the instructions that I provided in the previous post
to make sure it is not a problem with your .map file.  Once you have
ruled that out, then you know it must be a problem with your Chameleon
settings.  (if that is the case, then you should use the Chameleon
mailing list for this question)  You might also want to try your
Chameleon application with another mapfile.

---
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/