R: VS: [mapserver-users] using vector data format

valerio vianello valerio.vianello at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 18 09:32:35 EDT 2008

Hi Jukka,

I took the list from http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/ogr_howto and there
autocad format is present among supported vector format. maybe that list isn't updated :S.

Anyhow my problem is that my start image is a svg file and I used a software to convert it in autocad format.

Do you know a software to convert svg file in another vector format supported by mapserver ?

thanks
Valerio