[mapserver-users] New list us_tiger

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Jun 21 10:44:10 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Sorry for the cross postings but I want to let people know that I have
created a new list that you might be interested in:

us_tiger list was created for discussions regarding the US Census Tiger
data and how to use and manipulate it. This list, despite its name, also
welcomes discussion of similar national data set for other countries.

You can subscribe here: