[MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver does partial search of dbf file

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 23 17:19:13 EDT 2008

I would also try ogrinfo to see how GDAL reads your shapefile:

ogrinfo buildings.shp buildings -summary

	- use that to see if the feature count is correct

ogrinfo buildings.shp buildings

	- use that to see the individual records

---
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/