[MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver does partial search of dbf file

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 23 18:49:56 EDT 2008

Next:

- use shp2img to produce a map image of the full extents of the map

	shp2img -m your.map -o test.png -map_debug 3

- if the missing records in your search are displayed on that map
image, then you know it is a problem with your application...which in
your case is a ka-map search script, and you would then take this
problem to the ka-map mailing list

---
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services