[MAPSERVER-USERS] No Labels on PostGIS Layer

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Tue Jun 24 01:37:03 EDT 2008

just an idea before coffee...

DATA "field_boundary from (select fb.field_id as field_id,
 >> fb.field_id as
 >> OID, fb.field_boundary as field_boundary, fb.acres as acres,
 >> f.field_name as
 >> field_name from field_boundary fb, fields f where
 >> fb.field_id=f.field_id) as
 >> field_boundary"

doesn't it make a lot of 'field_boundary' for different things (table,
geo field...)
what happens if you write:

DATA "the_geom from (select fb.field_id as field_id,
  fb.field_id as
  OID, fb.field_boundary as the_geom fb.acres as acres,
  f.field_name as
  field_name from field_boundary fb, fields f where
  fb.field_id=f.field_id) as
  myjoin "

Guillaume