[mapserver-users] MapScript: HOW to get query result in NEW image

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at bytewise.it
Wed Jun 25 12:48:00 EDT 2008

Marco,
I suppose you are using mapscript - php or other - in your application.
The postback of your page send not only the click point, but - maybe -
other parameters.
Whit some javascript you can set a parameter wich tell your app not to
affect the main map, but only the query map.

Please post your code, html and scripts, for more specific help.

ciao

--
Pietro Giannini
Bytewise srl - Area GIS