[mapserver-users] Zoom to specific area dBox

Lawrence Hartpence hartpence_gis at co.jasper.ia.us
Thu Jun 26 13:41:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am working with MapServer 4.8 on a Windows 2000 Server machine using IIS
as the webserver.  I developed an application utilizing dBox.  Users start
with a HTML form where they can either open a map viewing our whole county
or they can select a specific Public Land Survey section using pull down
menus to select the section, township, and range.  The URL is
http://71.7.3.212/surveyform.htm.  The problem is when the user zooms to a
specific section, in CGI this is ItemQuery mode.  I would like to grab the
coordinates and go directly to the dBox application zooming to that specific
extent.  Is there any way to do this?

Lawrence Hartpence

Jasper County GIS Coordinator

101 1st St N