[mapserver-users] Re: [mapserver-dev] How to work Query Map(Zoom to Shape)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:48:49 EDT 2008

2008/6/27 venkat <ven.tammineni at gmail.com>:

>    I got some sample code in Mapserver5.0.but is Console Application.I have
> modified that application.I am getting error. "object not initialized"
>
>  Please anyone can help me how to use "Query Map" sample code.

Could you provide more information about the error? How your code
looks like? At which place does it produce the problem?

I confirm that this code have been working pretty well at least when
it was created mostly for authoring the examples of this RFC document:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-22a/

Best regards,

Tamas