[mapserver-users] 2 STYLE with 2 different SIZEITEM... bug?

Federica De Martin federica.demartin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:32:58 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to use the SIZEITEM to render a line LAYER. My problem is that
when I use the SIZEITEM mapserver follows it only for the first style; this
is my class:

    CLASS
        NAME "calss1"
        STYLE # first style
            SYMBOL "cartoline_square"
            SIZEITEM "sizeobj2"
            COLOR    0 0 0 #black
        END
        STYLE # second style
            SYMBOL "cartoline_square"
            SIZEITEM "sizeobj1"
            COLOR    255 255 255 #white
        END
    END

The values are: sizeobj2=sizeobj1+2; What I get is that the black lines are
of different sizes and the white lines (over the first) always keep the same
size (the smaller).
The symbol "cartoline_square" is a symbol of type cartoline, but I also
tried with other symbols and I get the same result.
Is there any bug or have I made something wrong in my class?

I wait for some help, Thanks.
Bye, Federca.