[mapserver-users] Projecting coordinates without drawing maps?

Ray Collett 3dlover at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:12:22 EDT 2008

My script will be run very infrequently (a couple times a day), but within
the script I expect to reproject several thousand points each time.  I
assume the dictionary lookup occurs only when ms_newprojectionobj() is
called and not when $poPoint->project() is called?  As long as that's the
case, then I'm good.

It's nice to get some insight as to how mapserver is working though.
Thanks.

-Ray

--
--==-- Ray Collett --==--