[MAPSERVER-USERS] Labeling Road

Ila ila.engg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:17:37 EDT 2008

Hi List,

      I am newbie to this forum & stuck in a problem. Hope to get help from
this forum. I want to show labels on the road along with road directions &
fortunately I have successfully implemented it, but at some places on the
road the label is not getting displayed on the road. It comes above the road
or at road boundary, not in between the road boundary. If someone has any
idea, then please share with me. Thanks in advance. Yours suggestions will
be appreciated.