AW: [mapserver-users] cannot compile --with-fastcgi

Eichner, Andreas - SID-NLK Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Mon Mar 10 09:30:00 EDT 2008

Well, installing mod_fcgi is not enough. You also need libfcgi to link mapserv against it and it's headers to compile. On Debian systems they are in packages libfcgi0ldbl and libfcgi-dev. Whatever your system may be make sure to have them. You may want to search for "libfcgi.so*" and "fcgi_stdio.h" to be sure...