[mapserver-users] WFS - DescribeFeatureType

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Wed Mar 12 05:05:11 EDT 2008

Hi again,

I'm trying to use describeFeatureType to retrieve type and fields of a
given layer.
While it looks right for attibute data, the GeomType is not precise :
<element name="msGeometry" type="gml:GeometryPropertyType" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="1"/>

The only piece of information I get in there is that the Geometry is of
GeometryType, which I don't need any WFS request for !

Is there a specific METADATA item to add or use to be able to have the
precise type (PolygonPropertyType for instance) ?

Thanks,
--
Guillaume SUEUR