[mapserver-users] WFS - DescribeFeatureType

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Mar 12 05:20:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

With a geStyle resquest, you get something like this for the polygon layer :
<PolygonSymbolizer>
                  <Fill>
                     <CssParameter name="fill">#aaaa7f</CssParameter>
                  </Fill>
                  <Stroke>
                     <CssParameter name="stroke">#000000</CssParameter>
                  </Stroke>
</PolygonSymbolizer>

For a polyline layer:
<LineSymbolizer>
  <Stroke>
     <CssParameter name="stroke">#000000</CssParameter>
     <CssParameter name="stroke-width">1</CssParameter>
  </Stroke>
</LineSymbolizer>

For a point layer:

<PointSymbolizer>
  <Graphic>
    <Mark>
       <WellKnownName>circle</WellKnownName>
       <Fill>
           <CssParameter name="fill">#0000c8</CssParameter>
       </Fill>
     </Mark>
     <Size>5</Size>
  </Graphic>