[mapserver-users] WG: To get WFS data for more than one SRS

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Mar 17 14:55:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

Looking in the documentation, it should be possible to declare in the WEB
META Block 'wfs_srs' for more than one SRS to deliver the WFS data for these
projections.

But when I use this feature, I get no data at all. It works only with one
SRS.

That means, that I must have one mapfile for each projection I want to
deliver.

I'm using Mapserver 4.10 and in my mapfile I have one projection in the WEB
META Block 'wfs_srs' and one in the LAYER PROJECTION Block declared. That's
the only way to get the data.

Is this a known behaviour or make I something wrong?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/