Fwd: [MAPSERVER-USERS] Fwd: CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER - Segmentation fault

Dave Fuhry dfuhry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:12:50 EDT 2008

Ivan,

   Yes, I updated the patch on the bug report page
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2497 around the time I sent
those emails yesterday.  Download it, make sure it differs from the
ms_postgis_fix_trans_state.diff you're currently using, `svn revert
mappostgis.c`, and try it with the new patch.

   Sorry that was not clear.

Thanks,

Dave