AW: [MAPSERVER-USERS] Hiding overviews

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Wed Mar 26 03:19:24 EDT 2008

Hi! Daniel!

Yes, this is indeed what I'm trying to achieve. I can't answer for others,
but for what I've read it looks like the described behavior is what most
people wants. I guess someone would like the ability to totally hide some
layers from the capabilities document, but in my opinion that's more of a
cosmetic need not to disclose to the user how the layers are organized
internally in mapserver. After all a layer without a name is not queryable,
and that is the main objective.

Regards,
Pål Kristensen