[mapserver-users] Mapscript Legend question

Sacha Black sacha.black at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:51:14 EDT 2008

hi list,

right now I do this to get a legend from my map file:

	$oImg=$oMap->drawLegend();
   	$oImg->saveImage($szImg.'_legend',$oMap);
   	copy($szImg.'_legend', $szImg.'_legend.png');
   	$legendW = $oImg->width;
   	$legendH = $oImg->height;
	$oImg->free();

my question is: is it possible to request the basic legend with a
different background color than the background color specified in the
mapfile? better yet, is there a way to specify that the background is
transparent ?

thanks for any suggestions,

sacha

[apologies if this is a very basic mapscript question, but i couldn't
find the answer I was looking for when I searched.]