[MAPSERVER-USERS] Help raster data access

Matthew Doyle mtd at bom.gov.au
Fri May 2 03:14:42 EDT 2008

Hi Pablo,

This may not exactly relate to your problem, but i have identified (through
similar means) that there are some flaws in the raster query and it
returning too many responses. I have created a ticket for this problem and
it is being looked into.

Please follow: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2603 to track this
issue.

Best regards,