[MAPSERVER-USERS] How to get class expression used in layer in themapfile

Christopher Condit condit at sdsc.edu
Fri May 2 09:57:06 EDT 2008

Here's an example in C# (it's from an older project, but I think it
should still show what to do):

classObj cls = new classObj(myLayerObj);
cls.name = "Test Class";
sls.setExpression("count = 5");
styleObj sty = new styleObj(cls);
sty.color = new colorObj(255, 255, 0, 1);
sty.outlinecolor = new colorObj(0, 0, 0, 2);

sty.symbolname = "circle";
sty.size = 8;

-Chris