[MAPSERVER-USERS] Any other Routing solution than pgRouting/Oracle NDM ?

riteshambastha ritesh.linux at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:56:44 EDT 2008

Thanks Steve,

Route computation is taking an average time of 1.2 sec.
Post this, showing route on the browser takes a lot of time.
I am not using kamap xml overlay and any lib of openlayers.

I am posting this route result xml into a db, and allowing a map file to
read this db and show the route on map.
I know this is not an efficient way to do the job.

I got to know that openlayers libs can help me to achieve the same. I want
to know how in-efficient will be to use kamap xml overlay instead of any fn
of openlayers.

Regards,
Ritesh Ambastha