[mapserver-users] Hello

Nelson Soto nellyfromma at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:54:16 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have experience using MS4W and getting an add-on application within
it to generate maps to my liking. Unfortunately, I've been tasked with
porting it over to OS X because we have a decent server not being used
and we would like to host the above mentioned web app on it.

I am running OS X Server 10.4.11 and haven't found very good
documentation on setting up Mapserver on OS X Server at all.

I have MacPorts set up and have PHP 5 currently loaded as well. Does
anyone know of a step-by-step on how to setup Mapserver on OS X server
that I could read to sort of point me in the right direction? If not,
I can describe the issues I'm having here but it's more than likely
that I'd rather just start over if I had a reliable tutorial of sorts.

Thanks,
Nelson