[mapserver-users] Simple polygon imagemap creation

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu May 8 11:15:20 EDT 2008

Charles,

Take a look at this HowTo that I wrote quite a while ago.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/imagemaps

This gets you the imagemap, I used a separate mapserver request to get
the image.  A comment by Robert Burgholzer indicates that you can get
both the image and the imagemap if you add a querymap object to your map
file.

David.