[mapserver-users] OpenLayers + dBox + Postgres text search

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:20:46 EDT 2008

I had a bad link in the site below, which I have fixed.

I've been working on an OpenLayers site that incorporates the dBox
tree legend that is popular with many MapServer users. dBox is based
on YUI and was developed by Steve Lime and others at the Minnesota
DNR. The site is still pretty sloppy but may be of interest:

  http://www2.tetonwyo.org/mapserver/ol.html

Also of possible interest is the use of the new PostgreSQL 8.3 full text search.

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com
www.greenwoodmap.com