[mapserver-users] getCapabilities problems

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at grid.unep.ch
Tue May 13 09:03:40 EDT 2008

Hi there,

my getCapabilities request seems to have a problem... But I have no
idea why. I've reduced the whole thing on a couple of lines (see
below), but still it doesn't work. Can anyone give me a hint why that
would be?

Thanks for any suggestion!

Stef

	http://gridca.grid.unep.ch/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/www/geodataportal/htdocs/mod_map/geo_wms.map&service=wms&version=1.1.1&request=getcapabilities

	# Map definition ---------------------

	NAME geo_wms.map
	STATUS ON
	SIZE 600 300
	EXTENT -180 -90 180 90
	UNITS DD
	IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
	SHAPEPATH '/www/geodataportal/htdocs/../data'
	FONTSET '/www/geodataportal/htdocs/mod_map/etc/fonts.txt'
	SYMBOLSET '/www/geodataportal/htdocs/mod_map/etc/symbols.sym'

	# End Map definition ---------------------

	# Projection definition ---------------------

	PROJECTION
	'init=epsg:4326'
	END

	# End Projection definition ---------------------

	# Web definition ---------------------

	WEB
		IMAGEPATH '/www/geodataportal/temp/'
		IMAGEURL 'http://gridca.grid.unep.ch/geodataportal/temp/'
		METADATA
		    'wms_title'                  'GEO Data Portal WMS Server'
		    'wms_service_onlineresource' 'http://gridca.grid.unep.ch/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/www/geodataportal/htdocs/mod_map/geo_wms.map&'
		    'wms_srs'                    'EPSG:4326'
                     'wms_getfeatureinfo'         'http://gridca.grid.unep.ch/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/www/geodataportal/htdocs/mod_map/geo_wms.map&'
                     'wms_featureinfoformat'      'text/plain'
         END
	END

	# End Web definition ---------------------

	END # Map File